I'D LIKE TO GET INTO A PLANE, FLY HIGH INTO THE FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS, WAVE AT THE BIRDS, SQUINT AT THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE AND THEN LOOK DOWN ON THE POLITICIANS BELOW........AND BOMB THE BASTARDS

Thursday 11 October 2012

How's About That Then?

Soon to be formerly 'Sir' Jimmy Saville - late of this world - was something of an icon.

It has now become clear he was also something of a pervert praying on vulnerable young people.

Sometimes it's really hard to maintain any faith in humanity isn't it?

Clearly Zimbabwe's Mugabe is an evil dictator responsible for thousands of deaths - but he's in Zimbabwe.

The nutters running in North Korea are clearly insane but they're in North Korea.

Saddam was mad as a hatter and conducted genocide when he was alive, but that was Iraq.

Gaddaffi the same but that was Libya.

I've reached the point where I really couldn't give a monkeys anymore about some despot in some other country murdering their own people.

I'm becoming very analy retentive about my own country.

I wish the bloody place and the bloody people would just stop being so bloody dissapointing.

And I really really would like the BBC to stop putting every ethnic group conceivable before the cameras to read the news.

Let's get this straight.

We are predominantly a white Christian country with other races/creeds/colours and religions living here.

That's the way it works.

I have no issue with an African looking chap reading the news to me, nor an Asian chap - or indeed a woman of some other race/creed or colour.

My problem is that people of that ilk seem to be the majority in news reading terms.

Stop it BBC.

I and MY ilk are the majority and we're getting fed up of this multi-cultural/racial/religious bollocks.

OUR country OUR ways....everyone else fits in or fucks off.

Oh I'm such a fascist I am.....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment